2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 016.70
Tuberculosis of other female genital organs, unspecified
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Female Only Dx
- Short description: TB female gen NEC-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 016.70 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 016.70 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 016.70.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 016.70: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A18.16 Tuberculosis of cervix
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A18.17 Tuberculous female pelvic inflammatory disease
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A18.18 Tuberculosis of other female genital organs
- TB endometritis
- TB of female genital organs
- TB of uterine cervix
- Tuberculosis (TB) endometritis
- Tuberculosis (TB) female genital organs
- Tuberculosis (TB) of uterine cervix
- Tuberculosis of female genital organs
- Tuberculous cervicitis
- Tuberculous endometritis