2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 010.94
Primary tuberculous infection, unspecified, tubercle bacilli not found (in sputum) by microscopy, but found by bacterial culture
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Primary TB NOS-cult dx.
- ICD-9-CM 010.94 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 010.94 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 010.94.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 010.94: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A15.7 Primary respiratory tuberculosis