2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V88.03
Acquired absence of cervix with remaining uterus
- Short description: Acq absnc cerv/remain ut.
- ICD-9-CM V88.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V88.03 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V88.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V88.03: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z90.712 Acquired absence of cervix with remaining uterus
- Acquired absence of cervix W remaining uterus
- Acquired absence of uterine cervix with uterus left intact