2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V85.54
Body Mass Index, pediatric, greater than or equal to 95th percentile for age
- Short description: BMI,pediatric >= 95%.
- ICD-9-CM V85.54 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V85.54 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V85.54.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V85.54: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z68.54 Body mass index (BMI) pediatric, greater than or equal to 95th percentile for age
- BMI peds >=95 percentile
- Childhood obesity
- Childhood weight with BMI >95 percentile
- Obesity bmi 95 percentile or above for age
- Obesity body mass index (bmi) 95-99 percentile for age
- Obesity peds, BMI 95-99 percentile
- Obesity, body mass index (bmi) more than 99 percentile
- Severe childhood obesity with BMI >99 percentile
- Severe obesity peds, BMI >99 percentile