2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V82.4
Maternal postnatal screening for chromosomal anomalies
- Short description: Mat pstntl scr-chrm anom.
- ICD-9-CM V82.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V82.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V82.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V82.4: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z13.89 Encounter for screening for other disorder
- antenatal screening by amniocentesis (V28.0)