2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V74.2
Screening examination for leprosy (Hansen's disease)
- Short description: Screening for leprosy.
- ICD-9-CM V74.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V74.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V74.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V74.2: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z11.2 Encounter for screening for other bacterial diseases
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V74.2
- Screening (for) V82.9
- Hansen's disease V74.2
- leprosy V74.2