2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V70.6
Health examination in population surveys
- Short description: Health exam-pop survey.
- ICD-9-CM V70.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V70.6 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V70.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V70.6: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z00.8 Encounter for other general examination
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V70.6
- Examination (general) (routine) (of) (for) V70.9
- follow-up (routine) (following) V67.9