2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V65.2
Person feigning illness
- ICD-9-CM V65.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V65.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V65.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V65.2: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z76.5 Malingerer [conscious simulation]
- Drug seeking
- Drug seeking behavior
- Drug seeking behaviour
- Peregrinating patient
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V65.2
- Feigned illness V65.2
- Malingerer, malingering V65.2
- Peregrinating patient V65.2
- Person (with)
- feigning illness V65.2