2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V62.4
- ICD-9-CM V62.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V62.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V62.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V62.4: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z60.3 Acculturation difficulty
- Acculturation difficulty
- Social isolation
- Target of (perceived) adverse discrimination and persecution
- Target of (perceived) discrimination and persecution
- Target of perceived adverse discrimination and persecution
- Acculturation problem
- Cultural deprivation
- Political, religious, or sex discrimination