2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V61.29
Other parent-child problems
- Short description: Oth parent-child problem.
- ICD-9-CM V61.29 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V61.29 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V61.29.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V61.29: 2014.
- Hostility towards and scapegoating of child
- Inadequate parental supervision and control
- Inappropriate (excessive) parental pressure
- Inappropriate parental pressure
- Overprotective parent
- Parent child estrangement
- Parental overprotection
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z62.1 Parental overprotection
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z62.898 Other specified problems related to upbringing