2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V61.22
Counseling for perpetrator of spousal and partner abuse
- Short description: Cnsl perp parent chld ab.
- ICD-9-CM V61.22 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V61.22 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V61.22.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V61.22: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z69.011 Encounter for mental health services for perpetrator of parental child abuse
- counseling for non-parental abuser (V62.83)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V61.22
- Counseling NEC V65.40
- perpetrator of