2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V61.20
Counseling for parent-child problem, unspecified
- Short description: Cnsl prnt-chld prob NOS.
- ICD-9-CM V61.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V61.20 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V61.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V61.20: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z71.89 Other specified counseling
- Counseling for parent child relationship problem done
- Parent child relationship counseling
- Parent child relationship problem
- Parent relationship problem
- Personal condition, parent child relationship problem
- Concern about behavior of child
- Parent-child conflict
- Parent-child relationship problem