2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V59.01
Blood donors, whole blood
- Short description: Blood donor-whole blood.
- ICD-9-CM V59.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V59.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V59.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V59.01: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z52.000 Unspecified donor, whole blood