2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V54.29
Aftercare for healing pathologic fracture of other bone
- Short description: Aftrcre path fx bone NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V54.29 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V54.29 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V54.29.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V54.29: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M84.48XD Pathological fracture, other site, subsequent encounter for fracture with routine healing
- Aftercare for healing osteoporotic fracture
- Aftercare for healing osteoporotic fracture (regime/therapy)
- Aftercare for healing osteoporotic fx