2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V49.76
Above knee amputation status
- Short description: Status amput above knee.
- ICD-9-CM V49.76 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V49.76 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V49.76.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V49.76: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z89.619 Acquired absence of unspecified leg above knee
- History of amputation of both legs above the knee
- History of amputation of left leg above the knee
- History of amputation of left leg through femur
- History of amputation of right leg above the knee
- History of amputation of right leg through femur
- History of bilateral above knee amputation
- History of bilateral through-the-knee amputations
- History of of bilateral through knee amputation
- Hx of bilat above knee amputation
- Hx of bilat through knee amputation
- Hx of left above knee amputation
- Hx of right above knee amputation