2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V46.8
Dependence on other enabling machines
- Short description: Machine dependence NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V46.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V46.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V46.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V46.8: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z99.89 Dependence on other enabling machines and devices
- BIPAP (respiratory assist device) dependence
- Bipap dependence
- Cpap dependence
- Dependence on biphasic positive airway pressure ventilation
- Dependence on continuous positive airway pressure ventilation
- Dependence on cpap
- Dependence on home ventilator
- Dependent on continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP)
- Dependent on home ventilator
- Home ventilation dependence
- Personal condition of dependence on CPAP
- Hyperbaric chamber
- Possum [Patient-Operated-Selector-Mechanism]