2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V45.78
Acquired absence of organ, eye
- Short description: Acquired absence of eye.
- ICD-9-CM V45.78 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V45.78 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V45.78.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V45.78: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z90.01 Acquired absence of eye
- History of eye evisceration
- History of eye removal
- HX of eye evisceration
- HX of eye removal
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V45.78
- Absence (organ or part) (complete or partial)
- eye (acquired) V45.78
- Anophthalmos, anophthalmus (clinical) (congenital) (globe) 743.00
- acquired V45.78