2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V45.74
Acquired absence of organ, other parts of urinary tract
- Short description: Acq absence urinary trct.
- ICD-9-CM V45.74 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V45.74 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V45.74.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V45.74: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z90.6 Acquired absence of other parts of urinary tract
- History of radical cystectomy
- History of radical cystectomy (total removal of urinary bladder)
- History of removal of the urinary bladder
- History of total cystectomy
- History of total excision of urinary bladder
- Hx of cystectomy
- Hx of radical cystectomy