2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V45.51
Presence of intrauterine contraceptive device
- Short description: Prsc ntrutr cntrcptv dvc.
- ICD-9-CM V45.51 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V45.51 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V45.51.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V45.51: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z97.5 Presence of (intrauterine) contraceptive device
- Intrauterine device (IUD) contraception
- Intrauterine device contraception (finding)
- IUD contraception
- Presence of intrauterine device (iud)
- Presence of IUD
- Retained intrauterine contraceptive device in pregnancy
- Retained intrauterine device (IUD) in pregnancy
- Retained iud in pregnancy