2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V26.21
- ICD-9-CM V26.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V26.21 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V26.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V26.21: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z31.41 Encounter for fertility testing
- Infertility investigation and testing
- Infertility investigation and testing done
- Semen examination: infertile
- Sperm number/cc good: greater than 60 million
- Sperm number/cc moderate: 30-60 million
- Fallopian insufflation
- Sperm count for fertility testing