2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V13.52
Personal history of stress fracture
- Short description: Hx stress fracture.
- ICD-9-CM V13.52 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V13.52 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V13.52.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V13.52: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z87.312 Personal history of (healed) stress fracture
- History of hip stress fracture
- History of stress fracture
- History of stress fracture of the hip
- History of stress fracture of the vertebrae
- History of vertebral stress fracture
- Hx of hip stress fx
- Hx of stress fx
- Hx of vertebral stress fx
- personal history of traumatic fracture (V15.51)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V13.52
- History (personal) of
- fracture, healed