2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V07.59
Use of other agents affecting estrogen receptors and estrogen levels
- Short description: Use oth agnt af estrogen.
- ICD-9-CM V07.59 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V07.59 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V07.59.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V07.59: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z79.818 Long term (current) use of other agents affecting estrogen receptors and estrogen levels
- Use of:
- estrogen receptor downregulators
- fulvestrant (Faslodex)
- gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) agonist
- goserelin acetate (Zoladex)
- leuprolide acetate (leuprorelin) (Lupron)
- megestrol acetate (Megace)