2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V01.89
Contact with or exposure to other communicable diseases
- Short description: Communic dis contact NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V01.89 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V01.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V01.89.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V01.89: 2014.
- Exposure to bacterial vaginosis
- Exposure to Bordetella pertussis
- Exposure to Enterobius vermicularis
- Exposure to food poisoning
- Exposure to infectious disease from arthropod
- Exposure to Legionella
- Exposure to Leptospira
- Exposure to Mumps virus
- Exposure to Pediculus humanus capitus
- Exposure to Salmonella
- Exposure to streptococcal pharyngitis
- Exposure to Streptococcal pharyngitis (event)
- Exposure to Streptococcus
- Family history of helminth infection
- Risk of exposure to Leptospira
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z20.89 Contact with and (suspected) exposure to other communicable diseases