2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E985.6
Injury by air gun, undetermined whether accidental or purposely inflicted
- Short description: Undetrmine accid-air gun.
- ICD-9-CM E985.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E985.6 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E985.6 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM E985.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E985.6: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Y24.0XXA Airgun discharge, undetermined intent, initial encounter