Home > 2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Codes > Supplementary Classification Of External Causes Of Injury And Poisoning E000-E999 > Late Effects Of Accidental Injury E929-E929 > Late effects of accidental injury E929-
2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E929.1
Late effects of other transport accident
- ICD-9-CM E929.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
Convert E929.1 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM E929.1 converts approximately to:
- 2013 ICD-10-CM V88.9XXS Person injured in other specified (collision)(noncollision) transport accidents involving nonmotor vehicle, nontraffic, sequelaOr:
- 2013 ICD-10-CM V89.1XXS Person injured in unspecified nonmotor-vehicle accident, nontraffic, sequelaOr:
- 2013 ICD-10-CM V97.89XS Other air transport accidents, not elsewhere classified, sequelaOr:
- 2013 ICD-10-CM V98.8XXS Other specified transport accidents, sequelaOr:
- 2013 ICD-10-CM V99.XXXS Unspecified transport accident, sequela
ICD-9-CM codes are used in medical billing and coding to describe diseases, injuries, symptoms and conditions. ICD-9-CM E929.1 is one of thousands of ICD-9-CM codes used in healthcare. Although ICD-9-CM and CPT codes are largely numeric, they differ in that CPT codes describe medical procedures and services. Can't find a code? Start at the root of ICD-9-CM, check the 2013 ICD-9-CM Index or use the search engine at the top of this page to lookup any code.