2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E879.1
Kidney dialysis as the cause of abnormal reaction of patient, or of later complication, without mention of misadventure at time of procedure
- Short description: Abn react-renal dialysis.
- ICD-9-CM E879.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E879.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E879.1 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM E879.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E879.1: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Y84.1 Kidney dialysis as the cause of abnormal reaction of the patient, or of later complication, without mention of misadventure at the time of the procedure