2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E866.7
Accidental poisoning by cosmetics
- Short description: Acc poison-cosmetics.
- ICD-9-CM E866.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E866.7 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E866.7 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM E866.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E866.7: 2014 2015.
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM E866.7