2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E812.6
Other motor vehicle traffic accident involving collision with motor vehicle injuring pedal cyclist
- Short description: Mv coll NOS-ped cycl.
- ICD-9-CM E812.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E812.6 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E812.6 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM E812.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E812.6: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM V13.9XXA Unspecified pedal cyclist injured in collision with car, pick-up truck or van in traffic accident, initial encounter