2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 999.81
Extravasation of vesicant chemotherapy
- Short description: Extravstn vesicant chemo.
- ICD-9-CM 999.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 999.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 999.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 999.81: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T80.810A Extravasation of vesicant antineoplastic chemotherapy, initial encounter
- Infiltration of vesicant chemotherapy