2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 998.51
Infected postoperative seroma
- Short description: Infected postop seroma.
- ICD-9-CM 998.51 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 998.51 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 998.51.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 998.51: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T81.4XXA Infection following a procedure, initial encounter
- Complication of procedure, infected seroma
- COMPLICATION OF PROCEDURE, INFECTED SEROMA (disorder)
- Postprocedural infected seroma
- Use additional code to identify organism