2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 996.99
Complication of other specified reattached body part
- Short description: Compl reattach part NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 996.99 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 996.99 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 996.99.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 996.99: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T87.1X9 Complications of reattached (part of) unspecified lower extremity
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T87.2 Complications of other reattached body part