2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 996.96
Complication of reattached lower extremity, other and unspecified
- Short description: Compl reattached leg NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 996.96 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 996.96 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 996.96.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 996.96: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T87.1X9 Complications of reattached (part of) unspecified lower extremity
- Complication of reattached left leg
- Complication of reattached lower extremity
- Complication of reattached right leg
- Partial failure replanted lower leg
- Partial failure replanted lower limb
- Reattached left leg complication
- Reattached right leg complication
- Total failure replanted lower leg
- Total failure replanted lower limb