2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 995.59
Other child abuse and neglect
- Short description: Child abuse/neglect NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 995.59 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 995.59 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 995.59.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 995.59: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T74.92XA Unspecified child maltreatment, confirmed, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T76.92XA Unspecified child maltreatment, suspected, initial encounter
- Child neglect or abandonment, suspected
- Suspected victim of child neglect or abandonment
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 995.59