2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 995.52
Child neglect (nutritional)
- Short description: Child neglect-nutrition.
- ICD-9-CM 995.52 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 995.52 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 995.52.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 995.52: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T74.02XA Child neglect or abandonment, confirmed, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T76.02XA Child neglect or abandonment, suspected, initial encounter
- Child neglect
- Child neglect, nutritional
- Child victim of nutritional neglect
- Victim of child neglect
- Victim of infant/child neglect