2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 994.0
Effects of lightning
- ICD-9-CM 994.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 994.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 994.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 994.0: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T75.00XA Unspecified effects of lightning, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T75.01XA Shock due to being struck by lightning, initial encounter
- Shock due to being struck by lightning
- Struck by lightning
- Shock from lightning
- Struck by lightning NOS