2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 992.9
Unspecified effects of heat and light
- Short description: Heat effect NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 992.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 992.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 992.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 992.9: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T67.9XXA Effect of heat and light, unspecified, initial encounter
- Effects of heat AND/OR light
- Effects of heat or light