2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 992.4
Heat exhaustion due to salt depletion
- Short description: Heat exhaust-salt deple.
- ICD-9-CM 992.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 992.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 992.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 992.4: 2014 2015.
- Heat prostration due to salt (and water) depletion
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T67.4XXA Heat exhaustion due to salt depletion, initial encounter