Home > 2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Codes > Injury And Poisoning 800-999 > Certain Traumatic Complications And Unspecified Injuries 958-959 > Certain early complications of trauma 958-
2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 958.8
Other early complications of trauma
- Short description: Early complic trauma NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 958.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 958.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 958.8: 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 958.8:
- trauma NEC (early) 958.8
- Meningitis (basal) (basic) (basilar) (brain) (cerebral) (cervical) (congestive) (diffuse) (hemorrhagic) (infantile) (membranous) (metastatic) (nonspecific) (pontine) (progressive) (simple) (spinal) (subacute) (sympathetica) (toxic) 322.9
- traumatic (complication of injury) 958.8
- Pneumonia (acute) (Alpenstich) (benign) (bilateral) (brain) (cerebral) (circumscribed) (congestive) (creeping) (delayed resolution) (double) (epidemic) (fever) (flash) (fulminant) (fungoid) (granulomatous) (hemorrhagic) (incipient) (infantile) (infectious) (infiltration) (insular) (intermittent) (latent) (lobe) (migratory) (newborn) (organized) (overwhelming) (primary) (progressive) (pseudolobar) (purulent) (resolved) (secondary) (senile) (septic) (suppurative) (terminal) (true) (unresolved) (vesicular) 486
- traumatic (complication) (early) (secondary) 958.8
- Syndrome - see also Disease
- compartment(al) (anterior) (deep) (posterior) 958.8
- post-surgical (see also Syndrome, compartment, non-traumatic) 998.89
- traumatic 958.90
ICD-9-CM codes are used in medical billing and coding to describe diseases, injuries, symptoms and conditions. ICD-9-CM 958.8 is one of thousands of ICD-9-CM codes used in healthcare. Although ICD-9-CM and CPT codes are largely numeric, they differ in that CPT codes describe medical procedures and services. Can't find a code? Start at the root of ICD-9-CM, check the 2013 ICD-9-CM Index or use the search engine at the top of this page to lookup any code.