2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 949.5
Deep necrosis of underlying tissues [deep third degree] with loss of a body part, unspecified
- Short description: 3rd burn w loss-site NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 949.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 949.5 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 949.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 949.5: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T30.0 Burn of unspecified body region, unspecified degree
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T30.4 Corrosion of unspecified body region, unspecified degree