2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 943.11
Erythema [first degree] of forearm
- Short description: 1st deg burn forearm.
- ICD-9-CM 943.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 943.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 943.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 943.11: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T22.119A Burn of first degree of unspecified forearm, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T22.519A Corrosion of first degree of unspecified forearm, initial encounter
- Burn erythema of left forearm
- Burn erythema of right forearm
- First degree burn of left forearm
- First degree burn of right forearm
- First degree chemical burn of left forearm
- First degree chemical burn of right forearm