2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 940.0
Chemical burn of eyelids and periocular area
- Short description: Chemical burn periocular.
- ICD-9-CM 940.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 940.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 940.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 940.0: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T26.50XA Corrosion of unspecified eyelid and periocular area, initial encounter
- Chemical burn of left eyelid
- Chemical burn of left periocular area
- Chemical burn of right eyelid
- Chemical burn of right periocular area