2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 921.2
Contusion of orbital tissues
- Short description: Contusion orbital tissue.
- ICD-9-CM 921.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 921.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 921.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 921.2: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S05.10XA Contusion of eyeball and orbital tissues, unspecified eye, initial encounter
- Contusion of orbit of left eye
- Contusion of orbit of right eye
- Contusion of orbital tissue
- Left orbital contusion
- Orbital contusion
- Right orbital contusion
- Traumatic hematoma of orbit
- Traumatic orbital hematoma