2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 854.00
Intracranial injury of other and unspecified nature without mention of open intracranial wound, unspecified state of consciousness
- Short description: Brain injury NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 854.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 854.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 854.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 854.00: 2014 2015.
- Brain damage - traumatic
- Brain injury without open intracranial wound
- Brain injury, without skull fracture
- Burst lobe of brain
- Cerebellar decompression injury
- Cerebral decompression injury
- Cerebral trauma
- Diffuse axonal brain injury
- Diffuse brain injury
- Focal brain injury
- Focal traumatic brain injury
- Hypothalamic injury
- Injuries of brain and cranial nerves with injuries of nerves and spinal cord at neck level
- Injury brain, traumatic
- Injury of left intracranial carotid
- Injury of right intracranial carotid
- Injury to brain, traumatic
- Intracranial injury
- Intracranial injury with prolonged coma without open wound
- Intracranial injury, without skull fracture
- Left intracranial carotid injury
- Mild traumatic brain injury
- Right intracranial carotid injury
- Traumatic AND/OR non-traumatic brain injury
- Traumatic arachnoid cyst
- Traumatic brain injury
- Traumatic cerebral edema
- Traumatic cerebral edema without open intracranial wound
- Traumatic focal cerebral edema
- Traumatic generalized cerebral edema
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S06.890A Other specified intracranial injury without loss of consciousness, initial encounter