2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 852.41
Extradural hemorrhage following injury without mention of open intracranial wound, with no loss of consciousness
- Short description: Extradural hem w/o coma.
- ICD-9-CM 852.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 852.41 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 852.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 852.41: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.4X0A Epidural hemorrhage without loss of consciousness, initial encounter
- Epidural hematoma with no loss of consciousness
- Epidural hematoma without loss of consciousness
- Epidural hematoma wo LOC