2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 851.60
Cerebellar or brain stem laceration without mention of open intracranial wound, unspecified state of consciousness
- Short description: Cerebel/brain stem lacer.
- ICD-9-CM 851.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 851.60 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 851.60.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 851.60: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.370A Contusion, laceration, and hemorrhage of cerebellum without loss of consciousness, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.380A Contusion, laceration, and hemorrhage of brainstem without loss of consciousness, initial encounter
- Brain stem laceration
- Brain stem laceration without open intracranial wound
- Brainstem laceration
- Cerebellar laceration
- Cerebellar laceration and contusion
- Cerebellar laceration without open intracranial wound
- Laceration of brain stem
- Laceration of cerebellum