2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 806.36
Open fracture of T7-T12 level with complete lesion of cord
- Short description: T7-t12 fx-op/com crd les.
- ICD-9-CM 806.36 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 806.36 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 806.36.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 806.36: 2014 2015.
Choose one of the following scenarios to represent 806.36
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S24.113A Complete lesion at T7-T10 level of thoracic spinal cord, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S22.069B Unspecified fracture of T7-T8 vertebra, initial encounter for open fracture
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S22.079B Unspecified fracture of T9-T10 vertebra, initial encounter for open fracture
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S24.114A Complete lesion at T11-T12 level of thoracic spinal cord, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S22.089B Unspecified fracture of T11-T12 vertebra, initial encounter for open fracture