2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 799.59
Other signs and symptoms involving cognition
- Short description: Cognition sign/sympt NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 799.59 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 799.59 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 799.59.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 799.59: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R41.89 Other symptoms and signs involving cognitive functions and awareness
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 799.59
- Symptoms, specified (general) NEC 780.99
- cognition 799.59