2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 799.4
- ICD-9-CM 799.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 799.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 799.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 799.4: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R64 Cachexia
- AIDS wasting disease
- Cachexia (wasting syndrome)
- Cachexia associated with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (finding)
- Cachexia associated with AIDS
- Code first underlying condition, if known