2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 796.79
Other abnormal Papanicolaou smear of anus and anal HPV
- Short description: Oth abn Pap smr anus/HPV.
- ICD-9-CM 796.79 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 796.79 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 796.79.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 796.79: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R85.618 Other abnormal cytological findings on specimens from anus
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R85.82 Anal low risk human papillomavirus (HPV) DNA test positive
- Anal low risk human papillomavirus (HPV) DNA test positive
- Use additional code for associated human papillomavirus (079.4)