2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 796.70
Abnormal glandular Papanicolaou smear of anus
- Short description: Abn gland pap smear anus.
- ICD-9-CM 796.70 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 796.70 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 796.70.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 796.70: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R85.619 Unspecified abnormal cytological findings in specimens from anus
- Abnl anal Pap
- Abnl anal Pap AGC (atypical glandular cells)
- Abnormal anal Pap
- Abnormal anal Papanicolaou smear
- Abnormal glandular cells on anal Papanicolaou smear
- Pap smear of anus with abnormal glandular cells
- Atypical anal glandular cells NOS